Ibn Zakriya Al Razi
(864AD – 930AD of Ray Iran)
One of the Greatest Physicians of All Times
Books written by Him:
Jami fi Al Tib
Maqala Al Hasat fi Kali Was Al Mathana
Kitab al Mafasil
Kitab Al Qalb.
Bar al Sa’ah and Al taqseem wa Al Takhsir
Kitab Al mansoori
Kitab Al Ilaj Al ghoraba
Kitab Al Mulooki and Kitab Al Judari wa Al Hasabah
200 Outstanding contributions , 100 deal with Medicine and 21 cancer Al Chemy. He also wrote on Physics, Mthaematics, Astronomy and Optics.
Achievements & Contributions:
- Prepared Al chohol by fermenting sweet products.
- First Original Treatise of Small Pox & chicken Pox and he is the First one to draw the clear comparision between Small Pox & chicken Pox.
- Opened the way for Organic and in Organic Chemistry.
- Composed the Largest Medical Encyclopedia till his time.
- First One to use Opium for Anaesthesia and Expert Surgeon.
- Introduced concepts of Space & Time as constituting a continuum.
- Designed about 20 Insturments used in Chemical Investigation.
- The First One to produce Sulphuric Acid together with some other acids.
- Greatly influnced for the development of Medicine in partcular& Science In General.